Scientifically Proven- Patient-Friendly Restorative Treatment
The All-on-4 dental implant treatment is a restorative treatment that has changed the way dentists and surgeons perform teeth replacement procedures. This new concept is a graftless, cost-effective solution that replaces the painful and unstable procedure of dentures with a fixed full-arch prosthesis.
An all-on-4 dental implant procedure replaces missing teeth with a full-mouth dental bridge. The dental bridge consists of four implants placed on the lower or upper jaw, holding a non-removable, full arch of lower or upper artificial teeth. In this procedure, the patient requires only 4 implants, minimizing cost, pain, and treatment time.
At Kane and Kerper Family and Cosmetic Dentistry in Oxnard, our All-on-4 treatment solution provides you with better bone stability which automatically limits the requirement of a bone graft. These dental implants are a simpler solution to replacing missing teeth with the help of advanced techniques and technologies.
Is it suitable for all?
The All-on-4 treatment is a great treatment for patients with missing or failing teeth. Single implants on, the other hand, are for patients with one or two missing teeth. Kane and Kerper dentists in Oxnard recommend All-on-4 Dental Implants for:
- Patients who have several missing teeth in the upper or lower jawbone
- Patients who have several decayed and damaged teeth in the upper or lower jawbone
- Patients who experience discomfort and pain with dentures
- Patients with the above-mentioned criteria looking for a more comfortable and long-lasting solution to dentures
Benefits of All-on-4 Concept
- An affordable and cost-effective alternative to traditional dentures
- A contemporary solution that closely imitates natural teeth
- Prevents shrinkage and deterioration of the jaw
- It does not require removal at night or after meals
- It does not affect the normal chewing function
- A practical and long-lasting solution viable for years if well taken care of.